Retained

The Legend of the Condor Heroes The Legend of the Condor Heroes (1983 TVB Production) will always be my all-time favourite sword-fighting show. Ever :D When I saw that the DVD was on sale at YesAsia, I told myself that I was so gonna get it. Well, once I figure out how to fork out SG$100 first :? Anyway, if you’re bored with nothing to do and you love sword-fighting shows as much as I do, maybe you would like to read up on The Legend of the Condor Heroes :lol:

National Champs are finally over. After this week’s break, we are so going to train hard for SRRR08! :) Artello! Let’s all jia you together! :D

I can't think of a title

I can't think of a title

I can't think of a title

I can't think of a title

Our chalet’s over. No photos since no one had a camera. Phooey :( But we had fun, I guess. Celebrated Joycelyn’s 19th birthday. Kang Jun got us Swensons ice cream cake! Well, beats our budget Sara Lee cake last year :P

Our present for the birthday lass? An outfit makeover:
Girly Poi

Checked my results and as I had half expected, I failed :cry: Oddly, I don’t feel too bad because that means I can play for IVP again next year :D But the thought of doing the project all over again is very… sian diao :(

And the random part of this post shall be this:
I want a toy poodle!

I want a toy poodle! :lol:

9 Comments »

RSS feed for comments · TrackBack URI

boss commented

September 14, 2007 @ 7:54

Can’t get it from Poh Kim or TS?

Girl, you better buck up. Please don’t make the same mistake. Give yourself the ultimatum, whatever you do, never fail anything. There’s a danger when once you fail something, it’s easy to keep sliding.

Tiffany commented

September 16, 2007 @ 12:51

Sounds like you’ve got a lot going on! I read your previous entry to try to figure out what sport you were playing.. I’m guessing it was canoe polo (That sounds hard!) Either way, good luck in all you do!

MEL(: commented

September 16, 2007 @ 21:37

whee. it was nice seeing you! but i was horribly drained from e super hot weather. eek! haha jiayouu!

Chelsea commented

September 17, 2007 @ 13:42

Your makeover outfit is way cute. I love toy poodles. My best friend has one but it looks like a mop. The one in your post is way cuter.

Chenoa commented

September 17, 2007 @ 22:41

Looking at your photos, it looks like you’ve been having a fun time. And river raft racing sounds like it would be an exciting adventure!

Irene commented

September 18, 2007 @ 7:10

I’ve been here a few times, and I’m always amazed at how much niftier your blogs are than most. You always post lots of photos, which I think make reading your blogs much more interesting. ^^
x despair

Jenn commented

September 18, 2007 @ 9:45

I loved looking at the pictures, it always makes a blog more interesting to read. I’ll have to check out that show that you talked about, I love sword fighting stuff!

sof_fie commented

September 18, 2007 @ 21:53

sis! hate to tell ut his but failing is a no-no..we’re in a our final stretch girl! u can so do this…get this dip over & done with will ya!

sweet c h i l d » one of those weekends commented

March 3, 2009 @ 16:18

[...] On Sunday, Guan and I went to Funan DigitaLife Mall to get my DVD fixed. Apparently there’s something on my discs but I have no idea what And when we asked around, apparently, no one in the IT mall knew what the hell was wrong with my precious DVD [...]