Sooo… I saw this on Rachel’s blog and decided to do it too
1. When do you feel happiest?
When I get what I want! Haha… Not really. When I feel loved, doing what I love, and loving those around me.
2. How do you take care of yourself?
I’m terrible at this. I snack most of the time and forget my meals sometimes. I guess I am trying to stay positive with the right mindset.
3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
I believe I need to be externally motivated. But, ultimately, I’m still internally motivated. I have to convince myself to do things then things get done :?
4. What do you do for fun?
I find this a rather tough question now because I can’t find the time to enjoy anything fun! But I love photography, cable-skiing and getting crafty
5. What intimidates you?
Social gatherings where I’ll usually feel awkward among strangers and second degree acquaintances.
6. What is something you’re proud of?
Getting my diploma. It’s weird but I had always thought that I wouldn’t complete my studies in that way
7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________
ate durian before.
8. Favorite vacation spot.
I’ve only been to Malaysia and Batam. Neither of which are my favourite. I can’t wait to have the chance to go New York City or Hawaii though. Surf’s up!
9. Today is a (rate from 1 – 10).
7. Zayden Asher was pretty cranky in the morning and my arm is aching because I had to carry him around central to get some package posted. He’s napping away now (that’s why I’m doing this!)
10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you’d know _____________
that underneath this bright sunshine personality of mine, I’m pretty dark and twisty (at times) inside.
(Seriously, how can you not melt with that smile of his?)