Remember that Nadine’s agenda for you girls:
- Kick Naddy’s ass and whack Naddy’s head as hard as you can when she has the sian diao face. (Stoning face counts as well.)
- Constant whackings on Naddy’s head will do her good. (Be careful of concussion.)
- Remind Naddy not to look for anyone in the viewers’ stand.
- Tell Naddy how much you love her.
But please beware:
- Push Naddy into the pool and get ready for a flare up.
- Pull her braids and she’ll throw her temper at you.
- Say “F you lah!” in Naddy’s face (whether you mean it or not) will result in serious consequences.
Naddy loves all of you. I’m serious.
Note to readers: This is quite a long as well as image-heavy post.
Friday was dear Jolene‘s 18th birthday as well as the start of SPCT camp.
We had a lunch celebration with the team. And Jo’s classmates surprised her with a hawaiian pizza with candles
Joycelyn, Geok Cheng, Jolene and Me
I was a GL with Lex and this year, I had the largest group of 11 campers. Ichi (as in one in Japanese, and which we called ourselves) consists mostly of enthusiastic and pretty sporting freshmen which I’m glad to have. But I guess I started the camp with a lot of energy that gradually winded down by the end of the first day.
Thought I’ll never reach this year in my life but, hey! I’m in my final year!
Not really looking forward to the re-opening of school to be honest. On Sunday, the day before school starts, SPCT had a team dinner at Marché at VivoCity.
It was a tad disappointing (food-wise, that is) because there is no more pizza and the cooked vegetables. Besides Rosti, there wasn’t any other thing that I was keen on eating. Furthermore, that place is much, much smaller than the former outlets at Heeren and Suntec City.
After most of the seniors have eaten something, they decided to go somewhere else to have their fill (since the food selections at Marché were limited and not to mention rather pricey) with most of the junior guys.
Joan, Lilin, Me, Jolene and Joycelyn
Mervin, Yong Ming, Qi Zhi, Fahmi, Andrew, Jun Hui with Gary on top
One last day at the Fujitsu laptop roadshow tomorrow! I can’t wait. This job seriously caused me lots of sleep deprivation. Anyway, Thursday was another day at work and before I left, I took this picture:
There were many boxes of bottled water so we had this drinking competition. The results from about five staffs were 37 bottles
Lots of things; Too little time.
This will be a first:
- The whole of last week was working for the Fujitsu roadshow in school with Joycelyn and Lilin. Worked non-stop for almost nine hours straight. Got used to eating lunch at 1730 hours.
- Ended up sleeping in school for three nights to save time on transportation.
- Saturday’s polo training was fair. Had friendly matches with TP and the national team.
- Still working a few days for the roadshow this and next week.
- Very, very, very tired.
- Campfire’s tomorrow. Can’t wait
23 more days…
One of the reason why I don’t quite enjoy BBQs during chalets: