Nadine’s Mean-Something-To-Me Mix #1 Tracklisting
01. ??? – ????
02. Tori Amos – 1000 Oceans
03. Damien Rice – 9 Crimes
04. Butterfly Boucher – A Bitter Song
05. Flyleaf – All Around Me
06. The Starting Line – Best Of Me
07. Yellowcard – Fighting
08. Coldplay – Fix You
09. Kate Nash – Foundations
10. Dido – Here With Me
11. Plain White T’s – Hey There Delilah
12. The Fray – How To Save A Life
13. The Ataris – In This Diary
14. Skye – Love Show
15. Keane – Somewhere Only We Know
16. Bon Jovi feat. LeAnn Rimes – Till We Ain’t Strangers Anymore
17. Hugh Grant & Drew Barrymore – Way Back Into Love
18. The Dandy Warhols – We Used To Be Friends
19. Maroon 5 – Won’t Go Home Without You
20. Peter Bjorn and John feat. Victoria Bergsman – Young Folks
So Jon Tay and Rey came over with their friends Jon Ang, Roland and Dennis. And what a mad bunch those five guys are! Firstly, Jon Tay was totally jet-lagged as he just got back from New York. So he looked totally haggard. And Jon Ang kept complaining that I could never recognize him. Which was totally true because the other time when I went clubbing, I did not realize it was him as I kept thinking it was Roland
I think the captions Jon Ang placed for the photos in his Facebook album were hilarious.
Me and Jon Tay
I Am Legend will be another one of my 734566 reminders why I should not watch ghost/alien/zombie shows.
Usually, I try not to watch them not only because I do get scared but because I laugh out loud at the scary parts.
As it was the first show of the day, I dare not laugh since there were only three other strangers in that small theater.
So there was this part of the movie where I was (unexpectedly) scared and I grabbed my sides so hard I think they’ll be bruised tomorrow :?
I finally got some photos for the 3-on-3 from Kah Woon!
Geok Cheng, Me and Joycelyn
Chasing for the first ball.
The Sunday before, we were two clowns dressed alike (black pants/skinny jeans, Hollister Co. tees, sneakers and sling bags). It was so amusing we stayed out all night and Weili did crazy stuff. Check it out:
On the road between Marina Square and The Esplanade
Last Sunday, we were five idiots gorging on 80 pieces of chicken nuggets (with curry sauce!) from MacDonald’s. My colleagues and I actually got high on them Not to mention our stomachs felt like bursting. It is going to be amusing whether they will continue eating nuggets this Sunday. I won’t be joining them though
Anyway, it’s birthday time!
Happy 24th Birthday Jun Wei Sweet!
I guess you don’t want to take pictures with your candle or me anymore But it’s okay! You’ve got a spankin’ nice gift (Yeah, it is so hot it burnt 87346589 holes in my pocket. Ha!)
Happy 20th Birthday Joel di!
So you’re older once again
Let’s see here. I am still waiting for the photos from the Canoe Polo 3-on-3 Challenge. How was it? Tiring. Try competing eight matches overnight. I described my injuries to my friend and the response I got was, “Sounds like you’ve been to a war.” :?
So I shall post a couple of pictures of Jolene and I at MoS with Rey and her coursemates
Not sure why I was being so squinty-eyed
Nadine’s All-Time Favourite Mix #1 Tracklisting
01. Frente! Bizarre Love Triangle
02. Tιlιpopmusik Breathe
03. Pachelbel Canon in D major
04. Standfast Carcrashes
05. Olivia Close To You
06. Miss Jane Fine Day (ATB Remix)
07. Julie London Fly Me To The Moon
08. Michelle Branch Here With Me
09. Evermore Its Too Late
10. Sixpence None The Richer Kiss Me
11. Emma Bunton Life In Mono
12. Rob Thomas Little Wonders
13. Audrey Hepburn Moon River
14. Groove Coverage Moonlight Shadow
15. Tiffany Open My Eyes
16. Take That Rule The World
17. Julie Andrews The Lonely Goatherd
18. Spin Doctors Two Princes
19. Lene Marlin Unforgivable Sinner
20. Everclear Wonderful
21. Coldplay Yellow